Your wedding day, celebrated your way.
Many non- religious people are looking for a wedding that is more flexible and personal than a civil ceremony.
A humanist, non-religious ceremony gives you the opportunity to marry where you want, when you want and how you want.
There’s no set script and no script ‘templates’- each wedding is written from scratch, in collaboration with you.
You can set the tone that’s right for you, include family and friends; choose your own words, music and symbolic elements.
There’s no religion, but plenty of meaning.
I have undergone a rigorous training programme to be accredited by © Humanists UK, as part of their HUMANIST CEREMONIES™ network; so you are guaranteed a high quality, professional service.
Humanist weddings are perfect for couples who would like:
* A meaningful ceremony that isn’t religious
* To marry at a location that isn’t licensed for civil weddings; including outdoors and at home
* The flexibility to create a personal ceremony, unique to them
* To get to know the person who will be conducting their wedding
* To work with a celebrant who has successfully completed a rigorous, high quality training and CPD programme
* To celebrate their commitment to each other without legally registering it – perhaps they have already undertaken the formalities overseas, for example.
* To attend the register office to take care of the legal formalities in the days before or after their humanist wedding